2020 Registrations will open in February 2020. Please keep a look out on our Diamonds Mini Roos Facebook page for dates once February gets closer.
What is Mini Roos?
MiniRoos is designed for kids of all abilities, aged 4 – 11 years. The nation-wide initiative uses short, game-based sessions to introduce the sport of football to newcomers in an inclusive way. It focuses on learning new skills & being active.
WDFC Mini Roos Co-ordinator:
TBC Please Contact NICK MAY on 0413 594 929 if your interested in becoming the 2020 Co-ordinator
2019 Playing Cost. Includes Training and Games
U6-U8 TBC - (2019 $105.00)
U9-U11 TBC - (2019 $120.00)
Requirements for playing
- PUMA WDFC Training/Playing shirt $45.00
- PUMA Red Shorts $ 25.00
- PUMA Red Socks $ 20.00
- Shin Guards
All PUMA merchandise can be purchased online through WDFC. Other optional merchandise is also available.
WDFC Latrobe University Wodonga
Thursday nights 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Start date TBC
Saturdays time TBC
Start date TBC
In 2019 we had approx. 210 Children registered from U5-U11 and approx. 350 players within the club. This made WDFC the biggest AWFA club in Albury/Wodonga. In saying this the club is ran purely by volunteers and relies on it's volunteers and sponsors to ensure everyone that plays at WDFC enjoys their football experience.
We do ask that as a parent and as a member of WDFC you are mindful of the following and if you can assist in anyway the football club would be greatly appreciative.
1. All positions are volunteer roles. Everyone is encouraged to volunteer.
2. If you have an idea or comment about the club etc. Please direct all comments in the correct manner to the committee or coordinator. Feed back is always welcome.
3. Coaches and Assistants are here to coach and arrange training and game days. Please allow these volunteers to do these assigned jobs without criticism. Please direct all comments in the correct manner to the committee or coordinator.
4. You the Parent/Guardian or Nominated Adult are required to be in attendance at all times during training and on game days when your child is in attendance. If you are leaving your child under the supervision of another adult please inform the child. NO CHILD is to be left un-attended under any circumstance at training or on game day.
5. Parents are expected to be present during training and games to ensure your child's behaviour. All our coaches and assistance are here to ensure all children get as much out of each session, not to discipline your child.
6. We are not in the World Cup, Premier League or A-League. Please let the kids play and enjoy learning skills and making new friends.
7. WDFC will not condone any behavior by a parent or child that does not meet the values of WDFC.
Being your best